Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

movies

Alright peeps I know its not much right now but below will be a list of movies that I do not have but would appriciate it if I had.... you all know I would like to be a video store and be able to choose whatever I want at any time but since thats not possible here is a list that could help me get on my way....
in no particular order as of yet


Band of Brothers
Star wars (all episodes)
sienfield any of em
Die Hard; box set
Dodgeball
Family Guy, Volume 1, 2, & 3
Fantastic Four
Feaver Pitch
Fifth Element: Ultimate Edition
Finding Neverland
The Godfather Collection
Hero
Hitch
Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy
The Island
Kung Fu Hustle
Long Way Round
Love Actually (I really want this one)
Meet the Fockers


I am sure I will add to this many more exhilerating titles

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?