Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

HATS

Alright if you know me I love Hats so well any hat that you think would look good on me is great and not just ball caps

I love any hat that says something about the person who wears it weather it is cloth or leather I'll wear it or at least add it to my collection. so please if you want ot get me something that I will definatly like a hat will be the ticket.... you know if it says something about a show or a muscial or even a movie it makes it nice but what makes my hats special is that I try to find ones that aren't really common so if you can find a unique hat that would be awsome... you know one that maybe was used on a movie set with certification that it was used there and maybe some autographed ones like the one I got with the newsboys on it that I gave them before the concert and they gave it back ot me afterwards all signed and with a picture that kind of stuff is cool for hats

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?